The definition of a career is evolving rapidly. Nowhere is this more apparent than the startup world. Opportunities are endless, capital is abundant and the will to achieve has never been stronger.
Technology is revolutionizing traditional industries and accelerators, bootcamps and online learning platforms let you develop hard skills in a fraction of the time. Today, young leaders want to do work that matters— not just get a stable paycheck or tick off boxes on a resume.
The early start to professional life has now become a crucial period to make big bets, develop key skills and build the foundation to make a lasting impact on the world. Ultimately, the world is at your fingertips if you have the clarity, initiative and drive to succeed.
Problem is, taking the road less travelled is isolating and full of uncertainty. It’s hard to figure out everything by yourself and if you didn’t go to the right school or you lack a strong network, breaking into fields like tech, startups or frontier research may feel impossible.
Yet clarity can be found through introspection. You might find constantly find yourself asking questions like:
- How can I find a high-impact mentor?
- Is this the right time for me to start this startup?
- How do I start building my personal brand?
Enter On Deck Catalyst (ODC)
On Deck Catalyst is a ten-week remote program for young leaders who want to solve the world’s most pressing problems and take an unconventional path to building their career. We combine an all-star roster of speakers and a world-class community to help you build a framework for your career and accelerate your path to changing the world.
During the 10 weeks, you and 150 young leaders will build long-lasting relationships and come together to:
- Develop deep relationships with talented peers from around the world
- Get concrete guidance on how to make intentional career moves and maximize your time
- Understand how industry leaders made crucial decisions and prioritized opportunities as they began their professional journey.
- Explore unique opportunities in hot verticals like Fintech & EdTech plus frontier domains like autonomous vehicles & NFTs.
- Learn about the real day-to-day of different roles from Growth to Product to Chiefs of Staff and beyond.
- Connect with potential mentors, advisors, future co-founders and friends.
ODC will help you connect with ambitious people like you from around the world. You’ll have the freedom to work towards your particular goals, a safe space to dream big, and 1-1 support to industry leaders to help you get there. Best part? You’ll be surrounded by the On Deck Community — full of founders, investors, operators and executives you can lean on for advice and guidance to help you accelerate your timeline to reaching your goals.
The Inaugural ODC Cohort kicks off on June 5. You can apply here before May 11. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Who is in the first cohort?
A few of the talented individuals participating in our first ODC cohort.
Ready to get started?
We’re thrilled to launch On Deck Catalyst, and can’t wait to meet our next generation of leaders. Whether you’re launching your first company, working on cutting edge research or kicking off your career in tech, ODC will be the catalyst you need to build a meaningful career and create the impact you want to see in the world. Applications are open.