On Deck Fellowship
8 weeks. 200 Founders. Explore and Build Together.
The On Deck Fellowship creates an incredible community around a cohort of experienced founders and talented individuals in the formative stages of starting a company.
Meet co-founders, early hires, and accelerate through the most formative early days of building a company via a series of expert-led breakouts, virtual dinners, 1:1 matching, social gatherings, hackathons, access to our alumni community, and more.
Fellows typically fall into two broad categories, which we’ve taken to calling “Explorers” and “Builders.”
On Deck programming plays an important role in fostering culture and relationships. With the success of ODF3’s collaborative virtual “breakouts”, and taking inspiration from top MBA programs like Stanford’s GSB, we’re excited to introduce a full elective “curriculum” tailored to each of these two groups.
- You’re talented and want to start a company, but aren’t exactly sure yet what you want to build, or who to build it with.
- Deep dives on opportunities in industries such as fintech, biotech, consumer, etc.
- Tactical co-founder dating and idea validation programming.
- You know what you want to build & are early on in the journey.
- Tap the community to accelerate progress: user interviews, customer introduction, or access the collective knowledge base
- Focus on tactical knowledge and skills – covering topics from SEO to forecasting, recruiting to fundraising.