On Deck is launching the On Deck Venture Capital Fellowship (ODVC), a high-trust network of top venture capitalists looking to fund and support world-changing companies. The first cohort kicks off in late January. Apply here.
For the past couple of months, we’ve brought together an exclusive, invite-only network of the world’s top venture capitalists. They’ve been meeting twice a week to share their knowledge, collaborate on urgent challenges and explore early theses.
Now we are “taking the lid off” and inviting applications for a second cohort of the On Deck Venture Capital Fellowship, ODVC2.
Introducing the On Deck Venture Capital Fellowship
The ODVC is a high-trust network for top venture capitalists looking to expand their knowledge, build meaningful relationships, fund and support world-changing companies.
ODVC is slightly different from other fellowships –
- It’s a peer-to-peer community – there are no outside speakers – where everyone is world-class at their own domain and delighted to contribute and build the network's communal knowledge.
- Everything is off-the-record by default. The best conversations happen in close-knit groups, and trust is an important factor for that.
- The price to access the community is a $10,000 donation to the Access Fund, our donor-advised fund that supports underestimated talent with scholarships and whatever they might need to be “on deck.”
During the program you'll actively participate in discussions led by your peers, broaden your network across geographies and categories, and get exclusive early access to deal flow from the On Deck network.
The first cohort of the On Deck Venture Capital Fellowship (ODVC1) is already underway, and these are some of the sample fellow-led sessions happening every week:
- Financial planning under uncertainty with Sarah Guo from Greylock
- Scaling a venture firm with Aydin Senkut from Felicis Ventures
- Funding and supporting growth-stage companies with Yasmin Razavi from Spark Capital.
- Fixing the UX of VC with Phin Barnes
The second On Deck Venture Capital Fellowship cohort, ODVC2, kicks off in January. You can apply here before December 12. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Who is part of the ODVC network?
A few of the world-class investors already participating in the ODVC program.
Ready to get started?
We’re thrilled to open up this community to the broader venture ecosystem, and can’t wait to build this space for you. Applications are open.