In November last year, we announced ODX Flexport – our first vertical accelerator for the logistics industry. We set out to empower the next generation of logistics and supply chain startups in partnership with Flexport, the world’s leading technology platform for global logistics.
A few months and hundreds of applications later, we are working with 10+ incredible startups that are tackling the most pressing logistics problems today – from Finland to Nigeria – to help build a more resilient and efficient supply chain that keeps the world moving forward.
All of the work these startups have done at ODX so far culminates in Demo Day – a forcing function to help them get ready to fundraise and accelerate the traction they’ve built so far.
But before we dive into ODX Demo Day and how you can participate, we’re thrilled to introduce the first cohort of ODX Flexport – an impressive group of logistics technology startups that are placing big bets on changing the future of logistics and supply chain.
Based in the US, 3mint was previously building privacy-focused addressless shipping for consumer to consumer marketplaces. Now, they’ve pivoted and have repurposed their privacy-preserving logistics infrastructure for NFTs, allowing them to be redeemed for physical goods.
Rechain is building a platform for brands to manage apparel manufacturing. The startup combines software and operational teams on the ground to gather information and provide unprecedented visibility into processes, progress, defective products, and delays. Rechain is based in France.
Hyphen is building the biggest warehousing and fulfillment platform in India. They're tackling the highly-fragmented warehouse market in India by digitizing warehouses and reducing costs and lead times for brands.
Logistify AI is accelerating Africa's progress towards food security. The startup combines a network of last-mile fulfillment hubs in high-demand areas and an AI platform to provide real-time insights to reduce distribution costs and food waste for food and beverage suppliers. Logistify AI is based in Kenya and Uganda.
Maildock.io turns email into a powerful Transportation Management System (TMS). The Finland-based startup helps exporters, importers, and freight forwarders track shipments in real-time, manage documentation, shipment progress, and foster team collaboration from their email.
Nuport is an industrial route optimization and distribution planning software designed for manufacturers and distributors for the post-COVID world. It cuts planning times by up to 85% while giving decision makers live visibility and control over their distribution channels. Nuport is based in Bangladesh.
Nigeria-based Oneport 365 is streamlining cross-border trade for Africa by simplifying and automating the shipping process for SMEs and large enterprises through its freight management platform.
Over 700,000 freight forwarders across the world partner with other forwarders to offer a complete logistics solution, but it's still an outdated process costing time and money due to bad partnerships. Parnity's logistics network helps forwarders choose a vetted partner in less than 3 clicks and allows receiving shipments from 3000 forwarders in 150 countries. The startup is based in Brazil.
Pivo is a digital bank for supply chain businesses. The Nigeria-based startup is building a financial services platform, starting with credit-as-a-service, to unlock the $14 trillion locked up in global supply chains due to long payment terms and limited access to liquidity. Today's financial infrastructure is only able to unlock 10% of that liquidity demand for businesses. Pivo is building for the other 90%.
QUIL is a Canadian startup that’s tackling the problem of waste and emissions in packaging. The startup's reusable and returnable packaging for e-commerce brands reduces CO2 emissions by 80% and cuts waste by 96%.
Small companies deserve the same technology and prices as large businesses. That's the thesis for Weship, which offers e-commerce stores access to economic shipping labels from multiple providers, automation tools to save time, and analytics that help them compare courier efficiency. Weship is based in Mexico.
You’ll be able to dive deeper and engage with many of these startups during ODX Demo Day, which begins on March 28, 2022.
To create a fresh approach to a Demo Day that best fits the needs of our investor community, we have built a new platform called Deal Drop. When ODX Demo Day begins, invited investors will be able to access Deal Drop, where they can browse deals and request intros to startups for one week.
If you’re an accredited investor who wants to invest in ODX startups, you can apply to attend demo day here.