TL;DR: On Deck is launching the On Deck Strategy & Operations Fellowship: a continuous community for ambitious startup operators eager to become the COOs of tomorrow’s unicorns and achieve scale in a sustainable way.
A decade ago, the most important factor in the success of a startup was tech. Today, it’s execution! Yet, the leaders responsible for designing, building, and running their company’s scaling engine, lack access to a curated support network and proven frameworks to enable them to scale sustainably.
To put this in context, because of the internal-facing nature of their role, operators rarely get the opportunity to network and exchange best practices with like-minded peers. What’s more, there’s currently no streamlined way to obtain the building blocks of operations, nor to accelerate learning beyond the on-the-job experience.
Introducing the On Deck Strategy & Operations Fellowship (ODSO).
ODSO brings together ambitious startup operators eager to become the COOs of tomorrow’s unicorns and achieve scale in a sustainable way.
The fellowship kicks off with a 4-week immersive onboarding to provide fellows with the opportunity to connect and learn how to navigate the broader On Deck ecosystem for the year ahead.
After the onboarding, as a fellow you can benefit from the community in a number of ways:
- A trusted, exclusive community: Connect and uplevel alongside a handpicked network of ambitious leaders to help brainstorm and navigate your everyday challenges. Think of it as your personal board of advisors to enable you to optimize your personal and professional trajectory.
- Masterminds: Join an even more intimate and curated group for monthly mastermind sessions led by an executive coach to help get you closer to your professional and personal goals.
- Braintrust: Get direct access to early-stage startup founders to explore the opportunity to become their trusted advisors or board members.
- The On Deck network: Benefit from unparalleled access to the entire On Deck ecosystem. Invest and take bets on startups (think, future unicorns) that no one else has access to.
- Career Toolkit: Accelerate your career through proven frameworks and best practices that you can apply directly to your everyday challenges ranging from systems and processes, to strategic planning and organizational behavior.
ODSO enables strategic operators to take their organization to the next level by building scalable and integrated systems and processes. As a fellow, you can expect to gain the confidence necessary to become your company’s compass to navigate different growth stages through data and forward-thinking design.
Our mission is to convene the next generation of elite startup operators — the COOs of tomorrow’s unicorns. To get there, we’re building a playbook, a shared vocabulary, and a powerful network to help propel your career and your company’s growth alike.
Whether you’re a Chief Operating Officer at a Series A startup, or a Head of Operations at a Series D scaleup, ODSO equips you with the tools you need to level up professionally while building a strong foundation for your organization to scale.
Meet the Founding Fellows!
We’re thrilled to bring together some of the brightest minds in the industry for the first On Deck Strategy & Operations onboarding cohort. As a fellow, you’ll have the opportunity to level up together, and shape the long-term vision and structure of ODSO alongside these talented and ambitious leaders.
Interested? Applications for the inaugural cohort of ODSO are now open. To join the founding cohort, apply by March 27.