On Deck Product management (ODPM)
Unlock the full potential of your product management career
ODPM is an 8-week program for ambitious and experienced product managers who want to maximize their PM career to its greatest potential. Fellows will form a personal board of advisors, productize their expertise, sharpen high leverage skills, and have full access to the On Deck professional network. We combine a step-by-step curriculum and world-class community to help you maximize your impact and career growth.
“If you’re a product manager looking to level up in your career, you should check this out. @beondeck is the real deal.”
"So happy to see @beondeck bring their powers to PM. With all of the support out there these days, there’s never been a better time to get into product."
“Working in product changed my career trajectory & how I think about the world. Joining cohort-based courses reshaped my social network. I'm supporting ODPM as a founding fellow & On Deck as an investor because course directors like @andrewcyu are creating something special.”
“I've had the incredible treat to spend the last 4 weeks as a founding design fellow for #ODD1 and can't recommend the @beondeck crew highly enough. PM friends, look into this fellowship!
“Excited to speak with this awesome cohort!.”
Everything you need to become an effective product leader
Hone your product management toolkit and put it into practice
Build a trusted network of industry peers
Productize your experience to generate opportunities
Join a community of product leaders
Akanksha Manik Talya
Apply for the Product Management Fellowship
Our Fellows are the heartbeat of our community. Here's what they have to say.View More
Curriculum & Speakers
The On Deck Method
We're building a modern educational institution that redefines how community and learning come together. Being part of any On Deck program means you’ll have access to a community of world-class professionals. With every new program we launch and cohort we start, your network gets stronger.
Here are the cornerstones of the On Deck experience:
Scaled With Software
Spirit of Service
Apply for the Product Management Fellowship
To be a good fit :
- You are a senior PM who has shipped multiple products, can "talk shop" with other PMs and help other PMs (~ 3-5 yrs experience in a product management role).
- You think broadly and creatively about their career, are not confined to thinking linearly and have a deep desire to explore more and leverage your PM experience into more optionality.
- You have a desire to contribute to the broader product community
- You should be excited about being both a mentor and a mentee to other fellows with different levels of experience and backgrounds. The goal is that you'll be leaving the fellowship with meaningful, deep relationships in the product management ecosystem that you can carry throughout your career
- You should be eager to be an active participant in a growing community, as much of the value of On Deck comes from the network and peer to peer learning
Most PM programs are primarily concerned with just leveling your skills up, with limited community involvement. They often don’t focus on you as an individual, and aim to help you get better at your job. ODPM is different for this reason, because it focuses on all three of the following together:
- Helping you hone your skills through hands on workshops and expert speakers.
- Creating a trusted network of PM peers – people you can turn to for the toughest problems, high quality and matched by specialization. No other program on the market is as intentionally focused on this.
- Productizing your knowledge and experience. No other program on the market is as intentionally focused on this. A passive flywheel for opportunities. Proven formula that you can repeat as you gain more experience.
Joining ODPM is $4,990.
After acceptance, we’ll work with your team to expense some or all of the cost as L&D.
As a participant, you get access to:
* A 8-week program & curriculum, including live and recorded programming, breakout sessions and guided workshops.
* On Deck’s online community and On Deck Directory, where you’ll be able to search and filter the Directory and Slack community to learn more about your peers and ask or answer questions.
* Dedicated Mastermind groups with peers from diverse and similar backgrounds to build accountability and a support network - the PM role can be lonely!
* And ultimately, the life-changing opportunity to build relationships with high potential, high octane people. This community will likely follow you deep into your ever-evolving career.
Our goal is to make the Fellowship accessible to the absolute best talent, no matter their financial situation.
All Fellows have the option to pay in four monthly installments (with no interest or additional charges). We also have a limited number of scholarships available thanks to our Access Fund. Information about scholarship applications will be provided to accepted Fellows closer to the kickoff date.
Between attending your workshops and giving peer feedback, you should expect your PM workshops to take up around three to four hours a week. The more time you put in, the more opportunities to network and get the most out of the program.
Yes: ODPM will be run entirely remotely. This enables participation from all corners of the world. We’ve spent multiple ODF cohorts mastering the playbook for building remote communities and relationship building online, and will apply the same approach here.
Post-COVID, we’ll return to organizing offline programming like dinners, small gatherings, and retreats, but the core Fellowship will remain a remote-first experience.