Drop: On deck NYC
Forge lasting relationships with top builders in New York City
On Deck NYC is a one-off 3-week experiential program that brings together startup operators, investors and subject matter experts to explore ideas, build projects, and build lasting relationships in the heart of New York City.
Learn from a group of top tech leaders
Fireside Chats led by Program Partners
Drop: On Deck NYC
Apply for On Deck NYC
On Deck NYC will bring together top builders from all walks of life.
To be a fit for the program, you are probably:
- A talented member of the tech ecosystem (employee, angel investor, VC, founder, etc)
- Looking to explore New York’s tech ecosystem
- Eager to be an active participant and contributor in events and peer-to-peer sessions, as much of the value of the program will come from the network and community.
Yes. On Deck NYC is a Drop, a one-off exclusive program in pursuit of our mission to unlock the potential of the most talented people in the world. It’s a one-time thing, so if you want to participate, we encourage you to apply now.
No. This a one-time Drop. During the experiential program, fellows explore ideas, build projects and grow their networks in-person in the New York technology ecosystem.
Maybe. We’re focused on our core fellowship experience, but if the opportunity arises, we might do another one!
Access to On Deck NYC costs $2990. We have limited scholarships available thanks to our Access Fund. Existing On Deck fellows will receive a 25% reduced rate.
Information about scholarship applications will be provided to accepted Fellows closer to the kickoff date.
The application fee covers all events and programming costs. Housing and other expenses are not included.
Fellows will live wherever they choose. We’ll send recommendations for short term stays for people who want to live with other people in the cohort.
Fellows should arrive in NYC by the first event, which will take place on June 14. Venue details and start time will be posted closer to kickoff.
By participating in On Deck NYC, you're agreeing to abide by all of the following protocols. Safety is our top priority.
All participants must complete our COVID Acknowledgement Waiver prior to program start. You will not be allowed to attend any events until you have submitted the form. This will be shared upon acceptance to the program.
The following procedures must be followed:
If flying into NYC
- Negative COVID tests must occur before the flight.
- For a COVID test, you should make an appointment to do so as close to your flight date as possible, while still ensuring you get your results back in time. Recommendation is 3-5 days prior if doing a PCR test, or 2 days prior for an Antigen (Rapid) test.
- Quarantine in place for the 7 days leading up to it. Do not expose yourself to people outside your home environment.
- Even if vaccinated, you are still required to quarantine, due to uncertainty on whether vaccinated people can still transmit the virus to non-vaccinated people.
- Bring any relevant supplies for your entire stay. Masks, hand sanitizer, gloves, etc.
Please adhere to the following in-flight protocols:
- Wear an N95 mask on your flight (order on Amazon if needed). If not possible, then please wear a surgical or cloth mask that is securely fastened to your face.
- Do not eat or remove your mask during your flight. Please do this before or after your flight.
- Remain socially distant from other travelers, especially if they are not wearing a mask.
- Wash hands as frequently as possible, and sanitize your belongings/seat/screen in-flight.
- When you arrive at your destination, we encourage you to wash your hands immediately upon arrival. After you're settled in, take a shower and swap out the clothes you were wearing on your flight.
Per event procedures include:
- Rapid tests and temperature checks will be enforced at the entrance for every event
- Hand sanitizer, masks, and basic first-aid supplies will be readily available throughout every venue
- All commonly touched surfaces will be cleaned with disinfectant before the event
- Wear masks when not eating/drinking
- Practice social distancing whenever possible
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- A dedicated On Deck team member will be present to assist with any COVID-related concerns or symptoms as they arise.
- We have a full Incident Response Plan our team will abide by, and communicate to participants as it gets closer.
- Depending on the severity of the violation you may be asked to leave the property, and/or be removed from the program without refund.
- Please do not violate this COVID-19 Policy for the benefit of the others that you'll be sharing this experience with.