Connect with a community of talented founders, operators, and investors in Climate Tech
On Deck Climate Tech (ODCT) is a network of top founders, operators, advisors, and investors across the Climate Tech ecosystem. We help our community of experts build relationships with each other and catalyze their climate impact.
Connect with a community passionate about creating impactful climate solutions
Exchange ideas with the best in Climate Tech
Meaningful connections with peers, mentors and future collaborators
Peer-to-peer knowledge sharing
Navigate the Climate Tech ecosystem supported by intimate masterminds with trusted peers
Ready to apply?
ODCT membership is $2,990/year, with scholarships available.
ODCT is an engaged network composed of some of the best experts, investors, founders, corporate leaders, voices, and policy experts across the global Climate Tech ecosystem with a focus on catalyzing global climate solutions.
Our members are in various stages of building and supporting Climate Tech startups:
- Leaders at Climate Tech companies looking to add key hires, scale, or raise money
- Entrepreneurs with an idea for a Climate Tech startup
- People with a strong skillset and desire to join/startup a Climate Tech startup
- Experts who want to advise Climate Tech startups
- Investors looking for impactful Climate Tech startups to invest in
Within each cohort, you'll find:
- 40% people with deep climate expertise looking to join/start/scale Climate Tech companies
- 40% people with deep entrepreneurial expertise looking to join/start/scale Climate Tech companies
- 20% advisors, investors, and policy makers looking to support Climate Tech startups
Members of ODCT connect with others in the network through masterminds, fireside chats with Climate Tech leaders, community-led events, socials, in-person gatherings and more throughout the year-long membership.
We expect those in ODCT to dedicate around 90 minutes per week to the community.
Generally, there will be 1-2 sessions per week. Even if you can’t make a session you’re interested in, many are recorded, so you can always go back into the content library if you miss anything. And you’ll have access to the 100+ talks from previous ODCT cohorts.
Members get a lot of value by engaging with the community: scheduling 1:1s, collaborating on projects, and sharing knowledge and feedback with each other.
Most ODCT sessions take place between 11 am and 2 pm Eastern time.
The Directory is On Deck's internal version of LinkedIn. It's your go-to place for:
- Browsing Members: learn more about all active members and alumni
- Recorded Sessions: access our content library with 100s of past sessions
- Partner Perks: access $825k+ worth of credits/discounts
- Projects & Ideas: share whatyou’re working on or interested in
We’ll teach you how to take maximum advantage of all the products and tools On Deck has to offer.