Level up, connect, and invest with top operator angels
Join a community obsessed with funding the future, together
Opportunity and access
Raised $12 million led by a16z with participation from ODA fellows.
Raised $150k from YC with participation from ODA fellows.
Raised $10 million from Village Global & Craft Ventures with participation from ODA fellows.
Get access to deal flow from the On Deck and ODA partner ecosystems
Get introductions to fast-growing companies
Get early access to ODX deals
80 funds & syndicates
In 14 months, over 80 ODA members have launched funds or syndicates
400+ direct intros
Hundreds of deals, and intros between founders and angels
Funding and opportunities from Silicon Valley to India to the Philippines.
Get support to launch a fund or syndicate
Level up investing knowledge
Launch a fund or syndicate
Learn from a world-class community
Continuously level up and gain confidence with weekly Learning Sessions
Practical learning opportunities
High-signal sessions with industry’s best
Ever-growing library of content
Accelerate your journey towards becoming a world-class angel
Apply to On Deck Angels
On Deck Angels provides community, education and deal flow for the world’s most helpful operator angels.
Many members have used the ODA platform as a springboard to take their investing to the next level: from refining mental models and frameworks, to meeting co-investors, to launching syndicates and even starting funds.
ODA offers a variety of programming and formats:
- Interactive workshops
- Fireside chats with investing legends and rising stars
- Sector deep dives
- Virtual socials and happy hours
- In-person networking opportunities
- Live pitches and diligence sessions
- ODA has a high bar for admission. We target active, accredited angels looking to accelerate their pace of investing.
- As a group, we are very focused on deal flow and active co-investing. To date, ODA members have co-invested in well over 100 companies, including some amazing companies like Levels Health, Motion and Overflow.
- ~40% of our community actively run syndicates, or are emerging managers
- Our community is global: ~30% of the community is international and we have members from nearly 30+ countries.
- By joining ODA you also get access to many benefits of On Deck’s ecosystem, including our global directory as well as other resources and perks
- Being an ODA member provides unique access and preferred investment terms on deal flow (and funds) from the On Deck ecosystem.
Our 12 month program cost is $5,000. However, the program fee is tax deductible. Each program fee is allocated to On Deck’s Access Fund, our 501(c)3 providing scholarship assistance to underrepresented and financially challenged founders and individuals who otherwise would not be able to afford On Deck programming. Our angels literally ‘pay-it-forward’.
If you want be more even more creative, we accept payment in ETH and BTC.
Lastly, depending on where you work, you may also be eligible to have the cost of ODA reimbursed from your company’s L&D budget.
- Experienced operators: Operators and founders with functional expertise moving into angel investing
- Rising stars: Already actively investing today, but looking for structure and strategy as they accelerate pace and refine process
- Going pro: those eyeing full-time investing, deploying larger dollar amounts, and active SPV leads
- Emerging managers: Those in the process or early stages of raising institutional capital (i.e. funds)
ODA operates on an annual calendar with programming blocks in the fall, spring and summer. During each block we run five-week onboarding “cohorts” - you enter the community with a smaller group of other angels all joining at the same time. During the five week onboarding we run a series of core workshops, goal setting sessions and networking events before you begin joining the larger ODA community and attending our more standard programming.
Members typically spend 2-4 hours per week engaging with ODA programming during the initial five-week onboarding. After that, we average around 5 events per month, with most members spending between 2 and 5 hours spread between events such as workshops, fireside chats, mastermind groups and attending live pitches.
The majority of ODA programming happens asynchronously to accommodate our global audience and a wide variety of busy schedules. We also run in-person networking events, such as happy hours and dinners in major metropolitan areas of the US (and hopefully overseas soon!)
Yes, of course!
Many of our ODA members have participated in other programs within On Deck.
ODA is a 12 month program which starts with your community onboarding. The majority of our members elect to continue their participation and we offer a variety of ways to continue engagement with our community and ecosystem.